ARKOCAPS Organic Borage Oil
Bio Organic farming production, which respects the environment and is free of pesticides and transgenic
Made in France Product made in France
Arkocápsulas Borage Oil BIO is a food supplement specially designed to preserve the beauty and care of the skin. Based on borage oil, obtained by 1st cold pressing, which helps to preserve the beauty and elasticity of the skin.
Using its experience in the field of herbal medicine, Arkopharma Laboratories has developed Arkocápsulas Borage Oil: an exclusive formula that acts with maximum respect for your body.
Properties and benefits of ARKOCAPS Organic Borage Oil
Borage (Borago officinalis L.), native to the Mediterranean region, is very common in vacant lots. Its beautiful star-shaped blue flowers make it easily recognizable.
Borage oil helps preserve the beauty, smoothness and elasticity of the skin. Its richness in vitamin E makes it contribute to protect cells against free radicals (antioxidant properties).
How to take ARKOCAPS Organic Borage Oil?
Adults. Take 3 capsules a day
Adolescents from 13 to 18 years: 2 capsules a day.
Children 6 to 12 years: 1 capsule a day.
Take with any meal, with a large glass of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- It is important to follow a varied and balanced diet, as well as a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not take in case of known allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Store at a temperature below 25ºC, protected from light and moisture.
BIO borage seed oil (Borago officinalis L.). PLANT ORIGIN COVER - Glycerol - BIO corn starch - Carrageenan gelling agent.
Capsules with a 100% vegetable origin guarantee and BIO certificate.