Ideal Omega DHA
What is Ideal Omega DHA?
Ideal Omega DHA is a dietary supplement made from omega-3 fatty acids that helps maintain normal brain function, vision, as well as favors the normal development of the fetus and infant brain.
Properties of Ideal Omega DHA
Ideal Omega DHA comes from a single species of fish (Alaska wild pollock) that has been fully sustainably caught in a clean Alaskan sea. This procedure has allowed maximum purity and freshness, that the complement is free of heavy metals, that minimal oxidation occurs and that it can be enriched with the highest concentration of omega-3 DHA.
Benefits of Ideal Omega DHA
Ideal Omega DHA has different benefits . Next, we expose some of the most important and that make this food supplement indispensable:
- It contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function , which is why it is useful in cases of depression, anxiety or when there is emotional instability.
- It allows visual function to be normal , reducing the risk of cataracts or diseases such as conjunctivitis.
- Helps lower cholesterol.
- It contributes to the normal development of the brain of the fetus and the infant , so it can be consumed during pregnancy, always under medical recommendation.
Ideal Omega EPA Warnings
Although Ideal Omega EPA is a beneficial food supplement for health, it is advisable to keep in mind the following warnings :
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose (5 grams a day of EPA and DHA).
- It is not suitable in case of allergy.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
- You must keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use it as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
How to take Ideal Omega EPA?
Ideal Omega recommends taking 1 to 3 capsules a day during meals.
For 1 capsule:
DHA (300 MG), EPA (60 mg), other omega 3 (30 mg).