Omega Base LCN
Gluten free It guarantees that the gluten content of the final product is equal to or less than 20 mg / kg
Lactose free Indicates lactose absence, but may contain traces
What is LCN Omega Base?
Omega Base is a food supplement based on omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. Contains Ahiflower® seed oil (Buglossoides arvensis L.) with more biologically advanced and active total plant omegas such as stearidonic acid (SDA) and Ƴ-linolenic acid (GLA), along with the essential α-linolenic acid (ALA) and linoleic acid (LA). It also contains fish oil from sustainable fishing and obtained by supercritical fluids that provides docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and natural mixed tocopherols as a source of vitamin E.
Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids are essential for the body's functions and must be provided through the diet, since our body cannot synthesize them.
Essential fatty acids are found mainly in blue fish, shellfish, raw seeds (flax, chia, hemp, ...) and nuts. Diets low in these foods are poor in omega 3 (ALA, SDA, DHA) and omega 6 (LA, GLA), thus requiring adequate amounts to be improved to ensure the balance of the omega 3/6 ratio.
Unhealthy lifestyles, unbalanced diets, or micronutrient deficiencies can slow down the conversion of essential fatty acids to bioactive fatty acids like SDA, DHA, or GLA.
Properties of LCN Omega Base
Omega Base is a nutritional supplement that contains:
- Buglossoides arvensis L. seed oil (Ahiflower® ), the richest natural plant source of essential fatty acids omega 3 (ALA) and omega 6 (LA) and first bioactive fatty acids (SDA, GLA). Obtained by cold pressing and physical refining.
- Fish oil , the source of long chain omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, DHA. Extracted using the supercritical fluid method, which allows maximum concentration and purity of DHA. Sustainable fishing.
- Mixed natural tocopherols, including alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherol. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage and helps the stability of all the oils present in the mixture.
LCN Omega Base Benefits
The primary benefit of LCN's Omega Base is to provide basic micronutrition. This means that it provides the body with the basic nutrients it needs for its proper functioning. These are of quality to be able to obtain the greatest benefits from this type of accessories.
LCN Omega Base Warnings
This food supplement has no contraindications, but it does have a series of warnings that must be taken into account:
- It should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place. Better in the fridge in the lower part that is less cold.
How to take Omega Base from LCN?
LCN recommends taking 1 to 4 softgels a day with meals, or the dose indicated by a professional.
The balance of omegas in the body is essential for the optimal functioning of vital processes.
It provides a high and balanced content of omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids, in a combination and proportion that achieves the highest biological activity.
It also provides omega fatty acids in the form of triglycerides (TG), a natural structure of bioavailable fatty acids, as found in the body.
Essential omega-3 ALA from virgin chia oil (first cold pressed unrefined), the plant source with the highest concentration of ALA.
DHA provides omega 3 from sustainably harvested fish oil. Obtained through a process that combines extraction and supercritical fluid chromatography, a concentrated DHA of maximum purity is obtained.
GLA provides omega 6 from virgin evening primrose oil (first cold pressed unrefined), a safe vegetable source of GLA. Quality and purity guaranteed by the GOED standard (Global Organization for EPA and DHA).
Omega Base LCN provides natural mixed tocopherols as a source of natural vitamin E.
It is recommended to take 1 to 4 softgels a day or the dose indicated by a professional.
Store and preserve in a cool, dry place. It is recommended to store in the lower, less cold area of the fridge.
For 1 capsule:
Ahiflower® seed oil (Buglossoides arvensis L.) of which: 500 mg
- α-linolenic acid (ALA) 225 mg
- Stearidonic acid (SDA) 95 mg
- Linoleic acid (AL) 60 mg
- γ-linolenic acid (GLA) 31 mg
Fish oil of which 500 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 390 mg
Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherols) 10 mg
Total Omega 3 710 mg
Omega 6 total 91 mg