Need some help ?

Garcinia Body Slim

500 ml
SKU: LP-0055243
BILNHYGRAH6
Store review (4.70 / 5) EXCELLENT
Garcinia Body Slim by Farmaderbe is a supplement based on Garcinia that contributes to the control of the sense of hunger and to the metabolism of lipids.
View description
£14.75
Will be in stock soon

Tell us your e-mail and we will notify you when this product becomes available again

Store review (4.70 / 5) EXCELLENT

Returns

You can return your product, if it has not been used and in its original packaging, within 14 days from the confirmed delivery date of the order.

We will explain how the order returns work step by step:

  1. Please contact our Customer Service dept indicating the order number.
  2. Pack and prepare the parcel.
  3. Deliver the package to the carrier.
  4. Wait for the refund on your payment method.

How can I request a refund?

More Information
Procurement time in stock 0
Buy Box State No
Manually deactivated No
Is Fresh No

Description

Garcinia Body Slim by Farmaderbe is a supplement based on Garcinia that contributes to the control of the sense of hunger and to the metabolism of lipids.

Properties and benefits of Garcinia Body Slim

Concentrated liquid formulation to be taken as it is or diluted in a bottle of water to obtain a fresh and tasty healthy drink. It integrates the fat-burning action of Garcinia with selected titrated extracts, limiting the assimilation and accumulation of sugars and fats introduced with the diet, for a complete 360-degree action against the overweight problem.

How to take Garcinia Body Slim?

We recommend taking pure or diluted in 250-500 ml of water, to be consumed preferably during the morning.

Precautions

It is advisable to consult a doctor.

Composition

For 20 ml:

Dry extract of Maitake sporophore titrated 20% polysaccharides (500 mg), Inulin (300 mg), Dry extract of Garcinia fruit titrated 60% Hydroxycitric acid (20 mg), Dry extract of Green Tea leaves titrated 40% Polyphenols and 3 % Caffeine (20 mg), Coleus root dry extract titrated 10% Forskohlina (20 mg).

Specs