Bilberry from Obire comes from a bush in mountainous regions with blue-black berries, rich in anthocyanins and tannins.
Properties and benefits of Blueberry
It is recommended in cases of:
• Hemeralopia (reduced vision in bright lighting) or disorders of the arteries of the eyes (retinopathy). In addition, it allows a quick eye recovery after an intense work day.
• Helps fight aging. Due to its high antioxidant content, bilberry not only helps curb the external signs of aging, but also helps prevent memory loss.
• By having a positive effect on microcirculation, it attenuates the small veins that appear in the nose and cheeks, known as couperose
• The fruits are vasoprotective. Healing, antidiarrheal and protectors of the gastric mucosa, which is why it is indicated in stomatitis, pharyngitis and diarrhea
• Avoid urinary infections. The action of Escherichia coli, the bacterium that causes urinary infections, can be inhibited thanks to the consumption of cranberry and its derivatives.
• Contributes to avoiding heart problems. Thanks to the flavonoids it contains, it helps to avoid blockage of the arteries caused by fats
• Fights gum problems. Helps prevent the spread of disease-causing bacteria in the oral cavity as it has antiseptic and antibiotic properties
• Helps in cases of constipation. Bilberry has a high fiber content which helps regulate the activity of the digestive system
How to take Blueberry?
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
Bilberry (357.14 mg), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Maltodextrin, Gelatin.