Ortho Multizym Forte
Gluten free It guarantees that the gluten content of the final product is equal to or less than 20 mg / kg
Colorants free Does not contain dyes
Lactose free Indicates lactose absence, but may contain traces
Preservatives free It does not contain additives that prolong the shelf life of the product
No artificial aromas Does not contain flavoring additives
Ortho Multizym Forte by Orthonat indicated for digestive problems. Accelerates the degradation of pathogenic immune complexes. Adjuvant in chronic processes. Improves blood circulation. Increases fibrinolytic activity in the blood. Heavy metal poisoning. Intolerances
Suitable for vegans
Without preservatives, coloring agents, artificial flavors, gluten or lactose.
Take 2 capsules a day before or during a meal.
Keep it out of the reach of children. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Store in its original container, in a dry environment and at room temperature.
Store in its original container, in a dry environment and at room temperature. It is recommended to comply as much as possible with the CDR indicated by the manufacturer.
For two capsules:
- Protease - 75 mg- 40,400 HUT units.
- Glucoamylase - 20 mg- 20 AGU units.
- Invertase - 8 mg - 800 SU units.
- Amylase - 46.6 mg - 6,000 DU units.
- Protease - 18.4 mg - 20.2 SAPU units.
- Lipase - 5.6 mg - 1,000 FIP units.
- Lactase - 45 mg - 4500 FCC ALU
- Alpha Glucosidase - 20 mg - 3,000 GaIU