Nutri-Advanced Eskimo-3 Brainsharp combines the unique, pure and fresh fish oil Eskimo®-3 with ingredients including CoQ10 and GLA to optimize brain structure, function and provide energy support.
Properties and benefits of Eskimo-3 Brainsharp
- Provides high levels of omega 3 EPA and DHA fatty acids that support heart health, vision, normal blood pressure, skin health, and normal triglyceride levels.
- Omega 3 EPA and DHA fatty acids are also very important in supporting your brain's ability to function: 60% of your brain is actually fatty acid.
- Contains omega 6 derived from evening primrose oil. And omega 9 (oleic acid), a monounsaturated fatty acid found in large amounts in the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- CoQ10 is found in virtually every cell in the body and is a crucial part of the process of converting food to energy. Low CoQ10 levels are common, especially among older adults.
- Vitamin D that contributes to immune health, normal bone, tooth and muscle health, and cell division (mitosis). Mitosis regulates cell growth, development, and repair in our bodies.
- Vitamin E that contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress, as well as protecting the Brainsharp formula.
- Enriched and protected with Pufanox®, an antioxidant mixture, for incredible freshness and stability, that is, without fishy odor or residual flavor.
How to take Eskimo-3 Brainsharp?
It is recommended to take 2 capsules twice a day with food, or as directed.
Not recommended for hemophiliacs. Consult a doctor if you are taking blood thinning medications. If you are taking any type of medication or have a medical condition, consult a doctor before using this product. Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Results may vary from one individual to another.
For 4 capsules:
Omega 3 fatty acids (1360 mg), evening primrose oil omega 6 fatty acids (480 mg), omega 9 fatty acids (560 mg), vitamin D (4.5 micrograms), vitamin E (9 mg), coenzyme Q10 (8 mg) , Ascorbyl palmitate, rapeseed oil, gelatin (bovine, derived from cows), glycerin, lecithin (soy), lemon flavoring, extracts rich in tocopherol, rosemary extract, evening primrose oil.