Gluten free It guarantees that the gluten content of the final product is equal to or less than 20 mg / kg
Lactose free Indicates lactose absence, but may contain traces
No added sugar No sugar with sweetening properties has been added to the product, but it may contain sugars naturally present in the food.
Leotron Woman by Angelini is a food supplement with Royal Jelly, Coenzyme Q10, 13 Vitamins (among which vitamins D3 and K2 stand out) and 7 Minerals.
Properties and benefits of Leotron Woman
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue, thanks to its content of vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and magnesium
- It helps the normal functioning of the immune system, thanks to its content of vitamin C, vitamins B6, B12, zinc and selenium.
- Contributes to the maintenance of hair and nails under normal conditions, due to its zinc and selenium content
- It has antioxidant action due to its content in resveratrol, vitamins C, E and B2, manganese, zinc and selenium
- It contributes to the maintenance of bones in normal conditions due to its content of calcium, manganese, zinc, magnesium and phosphorus.
- In addition, the extra contribution of vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones and cartilage.
- Helps hormonal balance thanks to its contribution in vitamin B6.
- Leotron Woman contains reinforced amounts of vitamins and minerals, which constitute a specific support for women, adapting to their daily energy activity cycle.
- Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12, C, magnesium and iron help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B8, B12, C, magnesium, calcium, iron and copper contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamins A, C, B6, B12, D, zinc, iron, copper and selenium help the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamins B2, C, E, manganese, zinc, and selenium help protect cells from oxidative damage.
- Vitamins A, B2, B3, B8 and zinc contribute to the maintenance of the skin under normal conditions.
- Vitamin B8, selenium and zinc to normal maintenance of hair and zinc and selenium to normal maintenance of nails.
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- Vitamins B6, B12 and iron contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells.
- Vitamin B2 helps the maintenance of red blood cells in normal conditions and, together with vitamin A, contributes to the metabolism of iron. In addition, vitamin C improves its absorption and copper contributes to its normal transport in the body.
In addition, it exerts an essential double action in women in:
- Bones: for its content of vitamins D, K, calcium, magnesium and zinc that contribute to the maintenance of bones under normal conditions. It is essential the role of vitamin D that contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and the maintenance of normal levels of calcium in the blood.
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
How to take Leotron Woman?
It is recommended to take preferably in the morning. The tablets can be split in half to facilitate ingestion.
For 1 tablet:
Vitamin A (800 μg), Vitamin B9 (300 μg), Vitamin C (120 mg), Calcium (120 mg), Magnesium (56.25 mg), Selenium (55 μg), Vitamin B8 (50 μg), Royal Jelly (30 mg), Vitamin E (30 mg), Vitamin K2 (25 μg), Vitamin B3 (18 mg), Iron (14 mg), Zinc (10 mg), Vitamin B5 (9 mg), Vitamin B12 (7.5 μg), Vitamin D (5 μg), Vitamin B6 (4.2 mg), Coenzyme Q10 (4 mg), Vitamin B2 (2.1 mg), Manganese (2 mg), Vitamin B1 (1.4 mg), Copper (1 mg).